TNC Coaxial Connectors
TNC Series RF Coaxial Connectors
( Standards : MIL-C-39012 )
Since TNC series have a screw type design using the BNC series combining system, they can be used appropriately for mechanics having especially strong vibrations. They have 50ohm and 75ohm impedances. Frequencies up to 11GHz can be used for 50ohm connectors while 75ohm connectors can be used up to 1GHz. Cable connectors are divided by clamp or crimp according to their usage and every 75ohm and 50ohm TNC connectors can be used compatibly.
• Impedance : Frequency range DC to 11GHz_50Ω, Frequency range DC to 1GHz_75Ω
• Contact Current : DC 3.5A Max.
• Voltage Rating : 250 Vrms
• Contact Resistance : Center Contacts_2.0 ㏁ , Outer contacts_0.2 ㏁
• Insulation Resistance : 5000 ㏁ Min.
• Insertion Loss : 0.18dB Max. at 9GHz
• VSWR : ≤1.50
• Coupling Nut Torque : 20Ncm ~ 170Ncm
• Life : 500 Matings.
• Contact Captivation : ≥27N
• Temperature Range : -65℃ ~ +125℃
• Corrosion Resistance : MIL-STD-202, Method 101, Condition B
• Moisture Resistance : MIL-STD-202, Method 106
• Thermal Shock : MIL-STD-202, Method 107, Condition B
• Vibration : MIL-STD-202, Method 204, Condition B
• Shock : MIL-STD-202, Method 213, Condition G
• Bodies : Brass or Stainless Steel
• Male Contact : Brass
• Female Contact : Beryllium Copper
• Insulator : PTFE
• Gasket : Silicone Rubber
• Body : Gold, Nickel, Silver, Suco Plating and Passivated depends on customer demand.
• Center contact : Gold, Nickel, Silver, Suco Plating depends on customer demand.