MMCX Coaxial Connectors
Micro Miniature Connectors
( Standards : MIL-C-39012 )
Miniature Microcoax connectors "Push-pull" snap-on mating The MMCX connectors incorporate a "Snap On' latching action for easy of connection with an excellent RF performance. An additional advantage is their small physical size which is 50% of the standard MCX connector. This connector range is suitable for the standard ranges of flexible and semi rigid cables and is also available as a PCB mounted version. The characteristic impedance of the MMCX coaxial connector is 50 ohm
• Impedance : 50Ω
• Frequency Range : DC~6 GHz
• Contact Current : DC 1.0A Max.
• Voltage Rating : 170 Vrms
• Contact Resistance : Center Contacts_5.0 mΩ, Outer contacts_2.5 mΩ
• Insulation Resistance : 1000 MΩ Min.
• V.S.W.R : ≤1.2 at 2GHz
Engagement Force : Max. 15N
• Separation Force : Min. 6N ~ Max. 15N
• Life : 500 Matings.
• Contact Captivation : 10 N
Temperature Range : -65O℃ ~ +125O℃C
Corrosion Resistance : MIL-STD-202, Method 101, Condition B.
Moisture Resistance : MIL-STD-202, Method 106
Thermal Shock : MIL-STD-202, Method 107, Condition C.
Vibration : MIL-STD-202, Method 204, Condition D.
Bodies : Brass or Stainless Steel
Male Contact : Brass
Female Contact : Beryllium Copper
Insulator : PTFE
Gasket : Silicone Rubber
• Body : Gold, Nickel, Silver, Suco Plating and Passivated depends on customer demand.
• Center contact : Gold, Nickel, Silver, Suco Plating depends on customer demand.